AtlantisGuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATLANTIS MEMBERS

+4
FakeAnb
soldier_x
[Atls]Wolf
Stephen
8 posters

Go down

ATLANTIS MEMBERS Empty ATLANTIS MEMBERS

Post  Stephen Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:28 am

Current Atlantis Members as of 9/26/2009

NAME/LEVEL

Wreak 68
TIGER 80
»FeArThIs 57
[Cos]Munre 66
[Atls]ApoIIo 53
Everlast 72
Organs 34
Clique 63
Ginzokuza 69

Shes 62
Everlast 72
[F]Arrow 63

Reset 76
AcapeIIa 63
rckdahouse 66
Iunre 64
WoShiFei 63
attackdog 71
SinfromheIl 68
Licom 70
ConsuIt 56
[Atls]Rain 67
ReFuel 62
Emphasize 66
[Atls]Snow 68
[Atls]Fire 69
[Atls]Haze 70
[Atls]Ares 73
[Atls]Wolf 56
[Atls]Apollo 10

Color Coded
MEMBERS <----
ADMINISTRATORS <---

Last edited by Stephen on Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:02 am; edited 9 times in total
Stephen
Stephen
Admin

Back to top Go down

ATLANTIS MEMBERS Empty Good luck!

Post  Mike Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:54 pm

Allen just told me you guys made a new Atlantis.

As the original Atlantis leader, good luck to you all. :]

Btw I quitted gunz 2+ months ago.

I am only coming back during Gunz2. I already talked to some veterans in Atlas in MSN and they would be happy to come back in Gunz2.
(Somehow after I closed the clan, pretty much all vet members quitted gunz.)

Mike

Back to top Go down

ATLANTIS MEMBERS Empty Ty mike

Post  [Atls]Wolf Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:42 am

Btw this is Djx from the old atlantis forums i just missed atlantis so much that i just had to remake we got some decent players but as you know it takes time to get team work together were aiming for a 70% ratio at the start of next month and gonna try and get in the tourny i just want you to know if you came back to gunz i would most definitly rejoin you and im alot better at gunz now Smile would you give me your msn?
[Atls]Wolf
[Atls]Wolf
Admin

https://atlantisguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ATLANTIS MEMBERS Empty Hey guys

Post  soldier_x Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:10 pm

MIKE DUDE it's been so long...wanted to talk! e-mail me!!!

Anyways, I also noticed Atlantis was re-made. That's awesome. Good luck to you guys...wish I could play but I haven't gotten a new computer...and my parents' computer gets only 1 frame per 2 seconds so...I just die if I try playing.

soldier_x

Back to top Go down

ATLANTIS MEMBERS Empty Thanks soldier

Post  [Atls]Wolf Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:55 pm

i wish you could play to man i mean we could use some old atlantis members to show these guys how its done *_* anyways you know you got a spot in the clan at anytime should you decide to play also you should give me your msn! Razz
[Atls]Wolf
[Atls]Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

ATLANTIS MEMBERS Empty >=]

Post  soldier_x Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:21 pm

my msn is stephenwalker1988@gmail.com I think...I'm not on it too often, but if I am I'll be sure to chat! Man I miss gunz soooo much! Crying or Very sad

soldier_x

Back to top Go down

ATLANTIS MEMBERS Empty Re: ATLANTIS MEMBERS

Post  [Atls]Wolf Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:45 pm

k we miss you to *_*
[Atls]Wolf
[Atls]Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

ATLANTIS MEMBERS Empty Steve's Bro

Post  Philip Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:32 am

Hello, I'm Steve's bro, Razz
My IGN is Organs. Is mimz Woshifei?

Philip

Back to top Go down

ATLANTIS MEMBERS Empty Wolf

Post  Philip Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:33 am

Wolf, are you jeff?

Philip

Back to top Go down

Post  FakeAnb Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:26 pm

I am soo glad this clan and Mike is back.
Is it possible for me to join?
I am a veteran of Atlantis

FakeAnb

Back to top Go down

ATLANTIS MEMBERS Empty Long time

Post  Anberlin Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:32 pm

Hey Mike, Stephen, Philip, Djx (I remember you faintly)

Good to see Atls is back. I've been playing Eu the past while, tired of Br's and unreasonable Prem, thinking about coming back to ijji.

Anberlin

Back to top Go down

ATLANTIS MEMBERS Empty *_*

Post  [Atls]Wolf Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:05 pm

no im not jeff i just like the name wolf lol and yes any ex atlantis members is welcome no questions asked even if there rusty and also yes Woshi is mimers Very Happy
[Atls]Wolf
[Atls]Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

ATLANTIS MEMBERS Empty Yay!

Post  Philip Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:57 pm

In that case, I'd love to return ^^
My IGN once again is Organs Razz
Which admins are on most so that I can whisper, and I'm assuming you guys are generally in CWEast?

Last edited by Philip on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Philip

Back to top Go down

Post  FakeAnb Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:58 pm

YAY :] i could come back :]

FakeAnb

Back to top Go down

ATLANTIS MEMBERS Empty :O

Post  [Atls]Wolf Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:40 pm

once cw resets we may end up cleanin up the clan we gotta wait untill it resets see how everyone does with there partner.
[Atls]Wolf
[Atls]Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:08 pm

Sure thing. I sometimes check my gaming msn but not often since I don't play games.

But I check it because Allen and some other vet members are gonna inform me about Gunz2. Once Gunz2 comes out I will be playing the game and as far as I know most vet members I contacted are gonna rebuild the Atlantis in new gunz with me. (if taken, then, we gonna create new different name. Name isn't important as long as I have all old key vet members.)

In case you guys wonder why I don't play gunz, I don't play it because of hackers, glitchers, UCers etc. We hope Gunz2 fix those problems. Also I think all of us old members were busy with gfs, hws, tests that gave us little time to play gunz. I too couldn't cw much. So I thought it was better to close it.

Sure we may not be as good in Gunz2 but my preference is friendships. It may turn out that key admins will run the clan because I will be busy with my 3rd, 4th year of college. After getting BA degree, and get a job, then I will kick back and play gunz a lot. Hopefully >.<

Anyway the new Atlantis looks strong. Keep it up and don't give up. If things go well, maybe we can all unite in Gunz2 and have fun together.

@Djx: clan score seems to prove your skill. Keep up the good work! Very Happy
@Steve: just offmessage me on MSN. I miss you too. You must join us in Gunz2. Razz
@rest: Good luck! Make better Atlantis than old one. :]

-Mike.

P.S Actually I will make an account in this forum. So that people will not think I am fake.

Mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikey Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:37 pm

Ok this is weird but I don't get the validation email and I can't register.

Anyway, np. Just add my msn atlantisclan@live.com

ttyl ppl.

Mikey

Back to top Go down

ATLANTIS MEMBERS Empty ohai

Post  Sexuaily Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:13 pm

hai, i'm sexuaiLy/LawiyLicious. i used to be in the original atlantis. i duno if anyone remembers me here but i just wanted to drop by and say hai and ask if i could maybe join your remake maybe.

oh, and i was wondering what original atlantis members your guys have. i'm in prisoner with boz, kef, aidan, and bawx so if we could get all the original atlantis members back together, i think it'd be super cool.

Sexuaily

Back to top Go down

ATLANTIS MEMBERS Empty k

Post  [Atls]Wolf Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:05 pm

i remember you lawl but yeah maybe you guys could join the remake ...if you want lol but it seems like were doing bad at the start but ive been in a bad mood all day = bad for playing gunz also thanks mike we will do our best but i dont think we will ever be better then the original ill be sure to add your msn and yeah maybe we can join up in guzn 2 i definitly want to be in your clan man Smile.
[Atls]Wolf
[Atls]Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mik Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:50 pm

Me and Jeff might come help actually as long as you guys don't close the clan and keep it active and don't mass recruit newbs.

But don't expect a lot. We both pretty much quitted gunz and we both don't have full prem meds. ( I have only 3 bundle ones, not 5. Jeff doesn't have pmeds.)

Keep the clan active as it is. You guys have been doing well so far.

Be careful with mass recruit tho. And there could be many members who may claim they were Atlas&Atlantis members but they may have been randomly recruited or kicked.

Anyway I won't meddle with administration stuffs since I have no control over this clan. But if you need some advice, I can give you some.

And I wonder how long Tiger will stay in the clan. Wink Try to keep him long. He is a really good player. He should be in lineup actually if you guys make tourney. Prolly Emphasize too.

Anyway gl and keep the good work!

-Mike

Mik

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:52 pm

Ok I registered...

I won't be a guest from now on.

Atlantis

Back to top Go down

ATLANTIS MEMBERS Empty Mike

Post  [Atls]Wolf Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:19 am

The clan will most definitly stay active and tiger is like my best friend and so is licom "both are line up" tiger is playing under a diff name in tourny he was gonna use attackdog but now he is gonna use [Atls]Dog so dw he is in the line up and emphasize eh...not the best for a tourny i think you have the wrong guy cause he name changed from integrity i might drop out of tourny and let everlast take my place i have not decided yet also i will never close this clan but i wish we had the actual name *_* having an i sucks lol but ah well i really would enjoy having you and jeff in the clan and any advice u can offer Smile also i know 90% of this clan personally that's why there in it but alot of them are decent but not as good as they can be so yeah everyone cant be like TIGER and jeff D: Razz
[Atls]Wolf
[Atls]Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down